Student Representative Committee (SRC)
Organizational Chart & Roles
The Student Representative Committee are elected students to:-
- Contribute for student development and welfare quality via strategic cooperation and research.
- Produce high quality of student leader which promotes unity.
- Develop university image and branding via student development transformation plan and framework.
- Contribute to the society via knowledge and academic sharing.
- Plan, develop and maintain the information delivery system concerning welfare, safety and student rights with current information
Responsibilities – Portfolio
- Deputy President
- Sports, Recreation & Cultural Exco
- Welfare & Accommodations Exco
- Academic & Spiritual Exco
- Entrepreneurial & Public Relation Exco
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA ITALY DESIGN INSTITUTE (MIDI)
119, Jalan 7/91, Taman Shamelin Perkasa, 56100 Kuala Lumpur
General Line : +603 – 9179 5000
Fax : +603 – 9179 5001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH #UniKLMIDI through these platforms :
UniKL website developed & managed by
Corporate Branding & Strategic Communication Department (CBSCD)