At UniKL, we work to maximise the performance of the UniKL in research, entrepreneurship and knowledge transfer and our activities reflect the university’s commitment to engagement with the needs of society and the economy. We make our contribution by delivering high quality, professional support with specific fund.
Short Term Research Grant (STRG)
- Maximum: RM20,000 (RM30,000 for STRG with PhD Student)
- Evaluated by UniKL campuses through R&I
- Duration: 12 – 24 Months
- New staff of UniKL who are within 3 years of service with the university. The applicant must hold a minimum qualification of a Master degree.
- Staff who have just completed their PhD studies, and within a period of 3 years after completion
- Staff currently pursuing PhD studies locally.
- Staff supervising postgraduate research students. The main supervisor is eligible to apply for 1 STRG for each student being supervised.
- The required output is 1 publication in a refereed journal per STRG awarded.
- FRGS (Fundamental Research Grant Scheme)
- PRGS (Prototype Research Grant Scheme)
- TRGS (Transdisciplinary Research Grant Scheme)
- SMART FUND
- Go FUND
- Facilitation Fund
CENTRE FOR RESEARCH & INNOVATION (CoRI)
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Level 22, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 – 2175 4102
Fax: +603 – 2175 4441
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA ITALY DESIGN INSTITUTE (MIDI)
119, Jalan 7/91, Taman Shamelin Perkasa, 56100 Kuala Lumpur
General Line : +603 – 9179 5000
Fax : +603 – 9179 5001
Email : email@example.com
CONNECT WITH #UniKLMIDI through these platforms :
UniKL website developed & managed by
Corporate Branding & Strategic Communication Department (CBSCD)